The Education Committee manages all educational activities for ISOQOL including, but not limited to, the following projects. The committee reviews submitted proposals and proactively solicits proposals for ISOQOL webinars and Measuring What Matters. They review evaluations for education courses and recommend any additions or modifications to the education program.
Board member from the Education Council
Two (2) Co-Chairs
Educational Courses Subcommittee
Measuring What Matters Review Subcommittee
Each subcommittee has two (2) Co-Chairs.
All members are asked to serve a two-year term with staggering terms. Members are selected from applicants from the Call for Volunteers.
- Attend the committee conference calls.
- Full committee acts in an advisory role to all subcommittees.
- Full committee acts as reviewers for the workshop submissions.
- Review the course summaries each year and make any necessary recommendations.
Measuring What Matters Review
- Review the symposium applications each year and make a recommendation to the Board of Directors.
- Review and approve webinar requests.
- Proactively solicit webinar topics.