The Education Committee advances the scientific study of health related quality of life and other patient-centered outcomes by reviewing submitted/proposed projects to develop the ISOQOL education program. The Committee will oversee all educational content for ISOQOL.
Board member from the Education Council
Three (3) Chairs (chair-elect, chair, and past chair)
Educational Courses Subcommittee
Measuring What Matters Review Subcommittee
Each subcommittee has two (2) Co-Chairs.
All members are asked to serve a two-year term with staggering terms. Members are selected from applicants from the Call for Volunteers.
- Attend the committee conference calls.
- Full committee acts in an advisory role to all subcommittees.
- Review the course summaries each year and make any necessary recommendations.
Measuring What Matters Review
- Review the symposium applications each year and make a recommendation to the Board of Directors.
- Review and approve webinar requests.
- Proactively solicit webinar topics.