The Communications Committee makes recommendations to the ISOQOL office regarding scientific content in ISOQOL communications.
Board member from the Administrative Council
Patient Research Partner
All members are asked to serve a two-year term with staggering terms. Members are selected from applicants from the Call for Volunteers to replace specific member type positions.
- Work with the ISOQOL office in maintaining the integrity and scientific accuracy of ISOQOL’s marketing and communications plan in accordance to ISOQOL’s mission, vision and strategic plan.
Website/Online Resource Center
- Review website each year for scientific inaccuracy or irrelevancy
- Review proposals from other committees/SIGs/Members?etc. regarding the addition of external (not created or endorsed by ISOQOL) resources to the ISOQOL Online Resource Center
- Determine and enforce guidelines for editorial requests
- Develop strategies for increasing the amount scientific content
- Assist the ISOQOL office with its press release program by providing input on topic selection and target audiences
- As needed, provide input (in addition to corresponding author input) on the scientific accuracy and relevancy of press releases