The Communications Committee makes recommendations to the ISOQOL office regarding scientific content in ISOQOL communications.
Board member from the Administrative Council
Patient Research Partner
All members are asked to serve a two-year term with staggering terms. Members are selected from suggestions made by SIG Leaders who represent the the demographics listed under members.
- Review website each year for scientific inaccuracy or irrelevancy
- Determine and enforce guidelines for editorial requests to ISOQOL’s E-Newsletter
- Develop strategies for increasing the amount scientific content in ISOQOL’s E- Newsletter
- Assist the ISOQOL office with its press release program by providing input on topic selection and target audiences
- As needed, provide input (in addition to corresponding author input) on the scientific accuracy and relevancy of press releases
Manages all communication logistics for ISOQOL based on direction from the Communications Plan and Leadership, including social media, email marketing, campaign creation, press releases, newsletter, etc.