The 2022 Annual Conference Scientific Program includes symposium presentations, which offer multiple researchers’ perspectives on related themes, showcasing the breadth of expertise in the ISOQOL community. Presentations and debate among speakers address alternative solutions, interpretations or points of view within the symposium topic area.
Symposium sessions occur on two separate conference days, and cover a variety of topics: there’s something for everyone! View a full list of Symposia topics and speakers at the conference website.
Symposia topics include:
- Using Data to Tell Stories: Data Visualizations from Different Perspectives
- Improving the Use of PROs in Clinical Practice: The PROTEUS-Practice Consortium (Patient-Reported Outcomes Tools: Engaging Users & Stakeholders)
- Advances in modeling and interpreting PROs and their relevance for application
- Redefining Boundaries: Applying Philosophy to HRQoL
- Opportunities at the intersection of patient-reported outcomes and data science
Registration for the 2022 Annual Conference is now open;
we hope you’ll join us in Prague!
The International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) is a global community of researchers, clinicians, health care professionals, industry professionals, consultants, and patient research partners advancing health related quality of life research (HRQL).
Together, we are creating a future in which patient perspective is integral to health research, care and policy.