ISOQOL is excited to announce that registration for the 29th Annual Conference in Prague, Czech Republic is officially open!
This year’s conference theme is Redefining boundaries – breaking new ground in patient-centered outcomes research. The 2022 Annual Conference will be held 19-22 October 2022, in Prague, Czech Republic.*
The ISOQOL Annual Conference is the premier learning and networking opportunity for researchers, students, clinicians, regulatory agency professionals, and industry representatives engaged in health related quality of life research. Four exciting plenary topics, along with symposia, workshops and roundtables, have been added to the Scientific Program, with more details to come soon.
Registration for the 2022 Annual Conference includes:
- ISOQOL membership dues**
- Access to scientific content from Thursday – Saturday, including all plenary sessions, oral and poster sessions, and symposia
- Access to the exhibit area and the Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening
- Morning coffee service daily, from first session through conclusion of morning poster session, Thursday – Saturday
- Afternoon coffee break daily, Thursday – Saturday
- Buffet lunch daily, Thursday – Saturday
- New: extended access to the digital poster hall through 30 November 2022
- Special Interest Group meetings, SIG Symposia, and other special events. Please be sure to sign up for these events in advance during the online registration process.
**Conference registration includes ISOQOL membership dues. If you are already an ISOQOL member, you’ll receive 2023 membership along with continued access to full member benefits. If you are not yet a member, conference registration includes prorated 2022 membership plus 2023 membership with access to full member benefits.
Tickets for other special events and education courses are available to purchase during registration as well. View the full schedule here for further information.
Cannot attend in-person?
ISOQOL is excited to host a digital poster hall at the Annual Conference. Registration and access for the digital poster hall will also be available for those unable to attend the Annual Conference in-person. Virtual conference attendees will have access to the digital poster hall only.
Please note: All accepted abstract presenters (including posters) must register for the full Annual Conference and present in-person during their scheduled time.
*ISOQOL will officially be holding the 29th Annual Conference as an in-person event. We recognize the uncertainty of the international travel conditions. ISOQOL leadership strongly encourages abstract submissions and will continue to monitor the situation.
The International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) is a global community of researchers, clinicians, health care professionals, industry professionals, consultants, and patient research partners advancing health related quality of life research (HRQL).
Together, we are creating a future in which patient perspective is integral to health research, care and policy.