From Our President
30 Years of ISOQOL
By Joanne Greenhalgh, PhD
Welcome to 2023. This year – our 30th Anniversary – is a big year for ISOQOL.
View the Most Requested Articles from 2021
Journal of Patient-Reported Outcomes
- What is an estimand & how does it relate to quantifying the effect of treatment on patient reported quality of life outcomes in clinical trials? (2020)
- Describing the emotional exhaustion, depersonalization, and low personal accomplishment symptoms associated with Maslach Burnout Inventory subscale scores in US physicians: an item response theory analysis (2020)
- Exploring the influence of socio-cultural factors and environmental resources on the health related quality of life of children and adolescents after congenital heart disease surgery: parental perspectives from a low middle income country (2020)
- The long term course of fatigue following breast cancer diagnosis (2020)
Quality of Life Research
- A systematic review of quality of life research in medicine and health sciences (2019)
- Quality of life under the COVID-19 quarantine (2021)
- The impact of lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic on mental and social health of children and adolescents (2021)
- Using an implementation science approach to implement and evaluate patient-reported outcome measures (PROM) initiatives in routine care settings (2021)
How to Submit an Editorial
Do you have something to share about health related quality of life and patient-centered outcomes? We want to hear from you!
The International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) is a global community of researchers, clinicians, health care professionals, industry professionals, consultants, and patient research partners advancing health related quality of life research (HRQL).
Together, we are creating a future in which patient perspective is integral to health research, care and policy.