Do you have something to share about health related quality of life and patient-centered outcomes? We want to hear from you!
QualityTALK is not a journal, and so we do not publish papers. Instead, send us perspectives written in layman’s terms, so as to assist with a wider public understanding and to appeal to potential stakeholders who are not researchers. View ISOQOL’s tips for writing in layman’s terms here.
The ISOQOL Communications Committee provides input for incoming newsletter editorials regarding the relevancy, quality, and appropriateness of scientific newsletter content.
To submit a newsletter editorial, please follow the guidelines below:
- Editorials should be approximately 300-500 words.
- Please also include a title for your editorial.
- To submit, email your editorial to ISOQOL at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include “QualityTALK Newsletter Submission” in the subject line of your submission email.
- Include your first name, last name, and a contact email address in the body of your message.
- Editorials should be sent as an attachment in Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- The ISOQOL Communications Committee will review the submission. ISOQOL staff will notify you of acceptance and will work with you via email to edit your submission prior to publication.
The International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) is a global community of researchers, clinicians, health care professionals, industry professionals, consultants, and patient research partners advancing health related quality of life research (HRQL).
Together, we are creating a future in which patient perspective is integral to health research, care and policy.