Prague Boats (River Cruise)
Friday, 21 October | 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
|Location: Pier nr.1, Dvořák Embankment (Prague Boats, Dvořákovo nábř., 110 00 Josefov, Czechia)|
|Boat: Grand Bohemia|
|Boarding: 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm
**Please arrive between 6:30 pm and 7:00 pm as cruise departs at 7:00 pm promptly**
|Cruise time: 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm (cruise towards Vyšehrad and back)|
|Guests disembark:10:00 pm – 10:15 pm|
How to get there?
- Use your complimentary public transportation ticket (provided at the Registration Desk) and venture in the city center with the Prague Metro (subway).
- Take the Fénix Mall escalators downstairs towards the Vysočanská metro station.
- Take the yellow line B (direction Zličín). Ride for around 10-15 minutes and get off at the Můstek station.
- You can choose to walk towards the Vlatva river and admire the Prague Astronomical Clock and the architecture or you can jump on the green line A (direction Nemocnice Motol, must go on a different floor for this line) for one station and get off at Staroměstská station.
- From here walk towards Pier no.1 where Grand Bohemia is awaiting for a unique and unforgettable experience!
Total transit time via metro (subway): around 35 minutes
*Taxi ride: typically 14 – 30 min
What to expect?
A welcome drink, heavy appetizers, open bar (beer, wine, soda, water, coffee/tea), musical entertainment, and dancing. (Guests must pay on their own for cocktails and hard alcohol.)
The International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) is a global community of researchers, clinicians, health care professionals, industry professionals, consultants, and patient research partners advancing health related quality of life research (HRQL).
Together, we are creating a future in which patient perspective is integral to health research, care and policy.