It’s time to renew your ISOQOL membership; renewals are open now through 31 January, and can be completed at the ISOQOL website.*
ISOQOL members belong to a global community of researchers, clinicians, industry professionals, regulatory leaders, patients, and other professionals who share a passion for quality of life research. Members represent a diversity of nations, backgrounds, and career stages.
Additionally, dues are available at reduced rates for students, retired professionals, individuals who have an annual income less than $15,000 USD, and individuals who reside in an eligible developing nation.
We look forward to receiving your membership renewal soon. Don’t hesitate to contact the ISOQOL office if you need assistance.
*Note that if you attended the 2023 Annual Conference, 2024 dues were included in your registration – so your renewal is already complete, and you can take advantage of member benefits immediately.
ISOQOL Member Benefits:
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities
- Networking and collaboration opportunities through SIGs
- Eligibility for awards and travel scholarships
- Exclusive access to the ISOQOL Member Directory
- Submission discount for ISOQOL’s official open access journal, Journal of Patient-Reported Outcomes (JPRO)
- An online subscription and discounted print subscription to the Quality of Life Research journal (QLR)
- Discounted access to the Patient-Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database (PROQOLID)
The International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) is a global community of researchers, clinicians, health care professionals, industry professionals, consultants, and patient research partners advancing health related quality of life research (HRQL).
Together, we are creating a future in which patient perspective is integral to health research, care and policy.