It’s time to renew your ISOQOL membership – renewals are open now through 31 January, and can be completed at the ISOQOL website.*
ISOQOL members belong to a global community of researchers, clinicians, industry professionals, regulatory leaders, patients, and other professionals who share a passion for quality of life research. Members represent a diversity of nations, backgrounds, and career stages. Members benefit from a variety of registration discounts, tools, resources, and networking and leadership opportunities. Benefits include:
Tools and Resources
• Article submission discount for ISOQOL’s official open access journal, Journal of Patient-Reported Outcomes (JPRO)
• An online subscription and discounted print subscription to Quality of Life Research (QLR)
• Discounted access to the Patient-Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database (PROQOLID)
Opportunities to Grow
• Online education at reduced rates
• Discounted Annual Conference registration
• Discounted Measuring What Matters registration
• Reduced rate for Intro to Patient-Reported Outcomes (IPRO) and Intro to Patient-Centered Outcomes Research for Pharma (IPCOR) courses
Opportunities to Connect
• Serve in leadership roles and sit on ISOQOL Committees and Initiatives
• Participation in Special Interest Groups (SIGs) with access to Teamwork
• Exclusive access to the ISOQOL Member Directory
Additionally, dues are available at special rates for students, retired professionals, individuals who have an annual income less than $15,000 (USD)/year, and individuals who reside in an eligible developing nation.
We look forward to receiving your membership renewal soon. Don’t hesitate to contact the ISOQOL office at email@example.com if you need assistance.
*Note that if you attended the 2020 Annual Conference, 2021 dues were included in your registration – so your renewal is already complete, and you can take advantage of member benefits immediately.
The International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) is a global community of researchers, clinicians, health care professionals, industry professionals, consultants, and patient research partners advancing health related quality of life research (HRQL).
Together, we are creating a future in which patient perspective is integral to health research, care and policy.