Application: Clinical Research
Abstracts in this category use patient-centered measures to better understand the nature, prevention, treatment and management of different health conditions. Approaches used in this category could include qualitative or quantitative, randomized or non-randomized, cross-sectional or longitudinal, and meta-analyses.
- Psychometric properties of DEMQOL and DEMQOL-Proxy in people with dementia: a Rasch based analysis
- Health-related quality of life of Dutch children and adolescents with a chronic health condition aged 6 to 18 years
- A randomized implementation study to evaluate an ePRO system for monitoring adverse events after discharge following major abdominal cancer surgery
- Developing a conceptual framework for a new patient-reported outcome measure for children with eczema: A qualitative study of children and parents
- Phase I and II development of an EORTC QOL cancer survivorship assessment strategy: issue generation and construction of provisional questionnaires
- Factors associated with community ambulation in adults aged 45-85 – the Canadian Longitudinal Study on Aging
Learn more about the other primary abstract categories or abstract information for the 2020 Annual Conference.
The International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) is a global community of researchers, clinicians, health care professionals, industry professionals, consultants, and patient research partners advancing health related quality of life research (HRQL).
Together, we are creating a future in which patient perspective is integral to health research, care and policy.