2020 Call for Volunteers
ISOQOL invites you to get involved!
The application deadline has been extended to Friday, 20 March.
ISOQOL’s mission is accomplished through our various committees where volunteer members work diligently to move and drive the advancement of quality of life through a variety of initiatives. It is their contribution that is essential in laying the groundwork for a high standard of leadership in the future of ISOQOL.
In 2020 there are volunteer positions opening on the following committees:
- Annual Conference
- Mentor/Mentee Co-Chair
- Workshop Review Co-Chair
- Education Committee Co-Chair
- Measuring What Matters Review Committee Co-Chair
- Webinar Co-Chair
- Communication Committee Member
- Membership Committee – Industry Member & Clinician Member
- Standards & Best Practices Committee Chair-Elect
How to Apply
If you are interested in volunteering for a specific committee:
- Forward your area of interest and specific skills you can contribute to the position (500 word maximum) to email@example.com.
- Applications are now due by 20 March.
- Your name will be added to the Volunteer List for the Committee Chairs and leadership to review.
- All volunteers will receive notification by the end of June.
Note: There are limited openings that come available each year on the committees. Please know that we will work to engage all members if possible. Thank you for your interest.
Other Volunteer Opportunities
Please remember that you can also get involved in our Special Interest Groups (SIGs). The ISOQOL SIGs are a very active element of our society.
It is our membership that makes ISOQOL a true success!
The International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) is a global community of researchers, clinicians, health care professionals, industry professionals, consultants, and patient research partners advancing health related quality of life research (HRQL).
Together, we are creating a future in which patient perspective is integral to health research, care and policy.