2022 Call for Volunteers
ISOQOL invites you to get involved!
Applications are due by 25 May 2022.
ISOQOL’s mission is accomplished through our various committees where volunteer members work diligently to move and drive the advancement of quality of life through a variety of initiatives. It is their contribution that is essential in laying the groundwork for a high standard of leadership in the future of ISOQOL.
We invite you to volunteer! Committees are working groups dedicated to enhance the quality of health care. We strongly encourage all members to consider volunteering their time and expertise.
In 2022 there are volunteer positions opening on the following committees:
- Annual Conference
- Mentor/Mentee Co-Chair
- SIG Symposia Selection Co-Chair
- Workshop Selection Co-Chair
- Education Committee
- Measuring What Matters Topic Selection Committee Co-Chair
- Webinar Review Committee Co-Chair
- Communication Committee
- 2 open positions
- Membership Committee
- 2 open positions (priority given to members who work in a clinical practice setting)
- Standards & Best Practices Committee
If you have questions about a position, please feel free to contact the current Chair, the Board Liaison or ISOQOL staff. We would support in any way.
How to Apply
If you are interested in volunteering for a specific committee:
- Forward your area of interest and specific skills you can contribute to the position (500 word maximum) to email@example.com.
- Applications are due by 25 May.
- Your name will be added to the Volunteer List for the Committee Chairs and leadership to review.
- All volunteers will receive notification by the end of June.
Note: There are limited openings that come available each year on the committees. Please know that we will work to engage all members if possible. Thank you for your interest.
Other Volunteer Opportunities
Please remember that you can also get involved in our Special Interest Groups (SIGs). The ISOQOL SIGs are a very active element of our society.
It is our membership that makes ISOQOL a true success!
The International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) is a global community of researchers, clinicians, health care professionals, industry professionals, consultants, and patient research partners advancing health related quality of life research (HRQL).
Together, we are creating a future in which patient perspective is integral to health research, care and policy.