ISOQOL Special Interest Groups have elected new leaders! New co-chairs will begin their roles directly following the 2020 Annual Conference. Congratulations to the following co-chairs or chairs-elect:
- Australia and New Zealand: Liane Loannou, PhD
- Canada-PRO: Fatima Al Sayah
- Child Health: Holger Muehlan, PhD
- Health Preference Research: Heather Gelhorn, PhD
- Ibero America: Monica Avila, PhD
- Industry: Patricia Corey-Lisle, PhD
- Mixed Methods: Antoinette Davey, MPhil
- New Investigators: Maryam Mozafarinia, PhD
- Patient Engagement: Natasha Roberts, BN
- Psychometrics: John Devin Peipert, PhD
- QOL in Clinical Practice: Liv Marit Valen Schougaard
- Response Shift: Richard Skolasky, ScD
- Translation and Cultural Adaptation: Dagmara Kuliś, MA
The International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) is a global community of researchers, clinicians, health care professionals, industry professionals, consultants, and patient research partners advancing health related quality of life research (HRQL).
Together, we are creating a future in which patient perspective is integral to health research, care and policy.