Stay connected with ISOQOL SIGs while you’re on the go through instant notifications from the Teamwork mobile apps for iOS and Android.
ISOQOL uses Teamwork, an online project management software, to provide SIGs with an online community for collaboration and information sharing. Teamwork’s mobile app makes that easier to do than ever!
- Customizable notification settings
- Read and reply to messages
- Upload files and photos
- Manage projects and tasks while on the road
- Collaborate with your SIGs
- See the latest activity on all of your projects
- Quickly create and assign tasks
- View and create calendar events
- Check and complete project milestones
How to Install the App:
- Use these links to download the app for Android or download the app for iOS. Alternatively, you can open the App Store on your device and search for “Teamwork Projects”
- Click “Get” or “Install” to begin the download process
- Once downloaded, open the app and log in with your Teamwork information when prompted
- Click “Allow” to complete logging in
- Allow phone notifications if desired
- The app will then open to your home page
- Use the toolbar on the left to access all Teamwork app functions
- To view the toolbar, swipe right or click the icon in the top left corner of the app
For more assistance with using the mobile app’s features, visit these links:
- Navigating the Teamwork mobile app – (Android App) (iOS App)
- Using the Quick Add Menu to add tasks, events, messages and more – (Android App) (iOS App)
- Viewing notifications in the Teamwork mobile app – (Learn More)
- Working with the Home View in the mobile app – (Android App) (iOS App)
- Viewing your Teamwork calendar on your iPhone calendar – (Learn More)
- Working with your projects in the Teamwork mobile app – (Learn More)
The International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) is a global community of researchers, clinicians, health care professionals, industry professionals, consultants, and patient research partners advancing health related quality of life research (HRQL).
Together, we are creating a future in which patient perspective is integral to health research, care and policy.