The purpose of this webinar is to share the Brazilian experience on health preference measurement, through methods and results discussion. In this session the panel of speakers will describe the study design, exploring the alternative methodological options and discussing its impact on value estimation and to states selection. This webinar includes lessons for all researchers interested in valuation studies in developing countries as well as methodological issues with traditional valuation tasks (e.g., TTO).
- Marisa Santos, MD, PhD, Instituto Nacional de Cardiologia, Brazil
- Monica Akissue Cintra, MD, PhD, Instituto Nacional de Cardiologia, Brazil
- Andréa Libório, MSc, Instituto Nacional de Cardiologia, Brazil
- Claudia Pereira, PhD, ENSP- FIOCRUZ, Brazil
- Marcelo Correa, MSc, Instituto Nacional de Cardiologia, Brazil
Health Preference Research (HPR) SIG & Ibero America SIG