Register for the 2020 Annual Conference!
Registration will open June 2020. More details will be available in spring 2020.
- Access to scientific content from Thursday-Saturday, including all plenary sessions, oral and poster sessions, and symposia
- Access to the exhibit area and the Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening
- Morning coffee service, Thursday – Saturday
- Afternoon coffee break, Thursday – Saturday
- Buffet lunch daily, Thursday – Saturday
- Membership dues
- Current members who register for the conference receive 2021 membership with uninterrupted access to full member benefits
- Non-members who register for the conference receive prorated 2020 membership and 2021 membership with access to full member benefits
The International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) is a global community of researchers, clinicians, health care professionals, industry professionals, consultants, and patient research partners advancing health related quality of life research (HRQL).
Together, we are creating a future in which patient perspective is integral to health research, care and policy.