The goal of this webinar is to teach health outcomes researchers how to develop and conduct a standard-setting protocol in order to identify cut scores for clinical levels of PRO domains.
After the webinar, the learner will be able to identify:
- At least three benefits of having clinical classification systems for PRO scores.
- Methods for validating cut-scores based on empirical data.
- Areas for future research on the generalizability of Bookmarking results
- Karon F. Cook, PhD, Research Professor, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University
- Deborah M. Miller, PhD, Associate Professor, Mellen Center, Cleveland Clinic
- David E. Victorson, PhD, Associate Professor Department of Medical Social Sciences, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University
QOL in Clinical Practice SIG