Who is the Canada-PRO SIG?
We are a diverse group of Canadian researchers, clinicians, patients and decision makers with a common interest in promoting and harmonizing patient reported outcomes (PRO) research and use in Canada. We invite you to come join us to meet up with old friends, engage with new colleagues, discuss and debate tried and true methods and innovative approaches to shape the future of QOL research in Canada.
Purpose of the Canada-PRO Special Interest Group
- Create a network for Canadian PRO investigators and clinicians
- Discuss methodological issues, developments, and generate new ideas to move PRO research and use forward in Canada
- Work together on projects to advance PRO research and application of PRO measures in clinical practice and policy planning.
- Share experiences and facilitate networking
- Stay up to date on issues of interest
- Provide support for Canadian students, fellows, new investigators, and first time attendees at ISOQOL
- Work on joint projects with the other SIGs
2018 Annual Report
The Canada-PRO SIG meets yearly at the ISOQOL Annual Conference. If there is an item you would like to see discussed at this year's SIG meeting, contact the SIG leadership listed below.
Communication and Information Sharing
We encourage active communication between members.
- Connect with other Canada-PRO researchers using the ISOQOL Membership Directory.
- Review the Quality of Life Quarterly, ISOQOL's quarterly newsletter, to keep up to date.
- Consider the Canada-PRO Teamwork and ISOQOL LinkedIn as a way to connect with fellow SIG members.
- Contact one of the leaders listed below for more information.
Chair: Ayse Kuspinar, BSc(PT), MSc, PhD, Assistant Professor, McMaster University School of Rehabilitation Science
Chair-Elect: Nora Fayed, PhD, MSc, OT, Assistant Professor, Queen's University
Sara Ahmed, PhD
Skye Barbic, PhD
Susan Bartlett, PhD
Nancy Mayo, PhD
Sharon Wood-Dauphinee, PhD