General Submission Guidelines
Please take a moment to review the following guidelines for a successful submission.
- Only electronic submissions will be considered for review.
- If you are a returning user to this system, please enter your existing username and password. All NEW user/submitters for the 2017 ISOQOL Annual Conference will need to create a new user account.
- Please ensure all email addresses for all participants are correct.
- Browser back and forward arrows have been disabled. Users must use the page progress bar located at the top left of each page.
- Submitters may revisit the site as often as necessary to edit your submission until the posted deadline.
- Please use one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox 4+, Safari 5+, Chrome 14+, Opera 11.5+. For users of Internet Explorer, Compatibility View must be turned off.
- Inactivity of more than 90 minutes on system pages will result in a session time out. Please save your pages intermittently to avoid loss of data.
- Each abstract should represent complete and original results. Submitting multiple abstracts based on the same data is not permitted. Research that has been presented or published prior to the time of presentation at the 2017 ISOQOL Annual Conference will not be considered.
- Official Language: Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English, the official language of the 2017 ISOQOL Annual Conference.
- Presenter Restrictions: A maximum of two abstracts may be submitted by any one presenting author. Only one oral presentation will be permitted per presenting author.
- Word Limit: 350 words. Word count is calculated as the cumulative number of words in the Aims, Methods, Results, and Conclusions sections. Abstract title and supporting graphs or figures are not included in the total word count.
- Proofread your abstract! In some cases, special characters and formatting do not transfer if the abstract is cut and pasted into the submission fields. Common examples of this include missing apostrophes, ampersands, and trademark symbols. In some instances, these characters will have to be added individually using keyboard shortcut "alt" codes. ISOQOL will not be responsible for incorrect symbols or special characters in your abstract.
- The information provided in the submission will be published exactly as is.
- Do not submit abstracts in all capital letters. Abstracts (including titles) should be submitted in mixed case.
- Incomplete submissions/abstracts (draft status) will not be considered for review.
- **Please note**: In order to successfully receive emails regarding your abstract submission, you must add '@owpm.net' as a safe sender in your email client. Click here for help adding safe senders. Mail client examples include Microsoft Outlook, IBM Lotus Notes, Pegasus Mail, Mozilla's Thunderbird, etc.
Workshop Proposal and Symposia Submission Deadline
Presenters notify their intent to present (Symposia and Workshop)
Oral and Poster Abstract Submission Deadline
Deadline Extended to 24 April at 11:59 PM CDT (Midnight Central Daylight Time)
due to the requests received as a result of the Easter Holiday Week
Presenter Confirmation Deadline (Oral and Poster Presentations)
Presenter Registration Deadline (All presenters must be registered)
Advance Registration Deadline
ISOQOL Room Block Closes
Questions and Technical Support
For technical assistance, please click on the 'Support Form' icon located on the top right hand of each page for support or contact ISOQOL@owpm.net. Email support requests are answered within a 24 hour period. For more urgent requests regarding the submission process, please call our toll free support line at 1-877-505-6976.
For questions about the ISOQOL submission guidelines and process or the 24th Annual Conference please contact the ISOQOL Office:
International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL)
555 E Wells Street, suite 1100
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Phone: +1(414) 918-9797
Fax: +1(414) 276-3349
Email : email@example.com